Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Packing

My friend posted this on my facebook wall, which I thought was quite appropriate:

Well, maybe not the whole song, but the first line. I thought it was really adorable because she had just sent me a similar text. Thinking back, she was probably inspired by the song. I'm so lucky to have such good friends like her.

I wanted to do a long post on packing, but since I don't have my laptop (its in repair), I don't feel like blogging on other people's computers. And anyway, the post would have been quite boring (I think), since I'd be talking about the books I want to bring.

So, listen to this song and remember, even as we're all happily packing to leave for uni, there are still people who will miss us.

5 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, that sounds so exciting ^^
    For some reason, I'm so incredibly excited for you xD

    I feel like that line in the song will stick with me for a long time :)

    I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany!

      Thank you!! I hope you have fun for your Japan Summer Program too(:

      P.s. You have a really nice blog ^^

      Delete
  2. i need ur help about japanese mombusho undergraduate sholarship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saurabh!

      I'm not sure how much help I can give, but I'll do my best! Would you like to email me or just ask through the comments?

      ^_^

      Delete
  3. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

    Flights to Luanda
    Cheap Flights to Luanda
    Cheap Air Tickets to Luanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.