Sunday, 19 August 2012

Calvery Chapel Youth Camp 2012

I came back from Church camp recently. It was a really wonderful experience because of the fellowship and the chance to hear the Word of God. Although, almost everyone there was Japanese, so I had to work pretty hard to understand what was going on and articulate my thoughts.

Anyway, I just want to share some photos I took from the camp. One of the major highlights was going to the river on the second day (I jumped from a 3 metre high ledge!) and playing fire-works at night (sadly, I didn't take any pictures. I was having fun!)

The river!

It was really deep and refreshing and... I wanna go back!
The view from my room, we were in a mountain(:

Takeaways from the camp <3
I hope you enjoy the pictures. I'm leaving for kendo camp on Tuesday, but I'll do a post tomorrow if I have time. I'll either post about the SM audition or about food. Hmm... does anyone have a preference?