Monday, 27 August 2012

Random or Trolling?

I'm back! The last six days in Nagano have been really tiring but fun. I have so much to tell you. But, I'm too tired to do lots of typing now. I have kendo practice tomorrow morning, so I want to sleep. Just like today actually ^^

But what I wanted to share was something I saw at BookOff in Kichijoji. We (Simone and I) were browsing the 300 yen racks when we noticed the placement of the books. It may just be us (being ourselves or sleep deprived or both), but we cracked up.


I wonder if the employees knew what they were doing when they placed Why Buildings Stand Up next to Structures (or why things don't fall down).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.