Friday, 28 September 2012

It's my birthday!

Normally, I'd wait until I'm rested but I'm too excited! I turn 19 today! And because I'm 19, it means today is my Western and Chinese birthday! So I'm 19 twice over~

I celebrated with Disney last week, a really cool surprise party yesterday and Pepper lunch for dinner today. More details to come(:

For now, enjoy some pictures (of my dinner)

I love steak! (I can never be a vegetarian)


Birthday card from Moomin. Isn't it cute?
Watch out for part two, when I actually share what happened. For now, good night!

2 comments :

  1. Happy birthday!!!
    Ehem... when you turn 30 you won't feel like posting it anymore ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think I won't want to post at 20! I feel old at 19 already.....

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.