Monday, 24 September 2012

Tokyo Disneyland

I meant to blog about this yesterday, but I forgot (I was making macaroni and cheese). So anyway, on Saturday, I went to Tokyo Disneyland for the first time. This means that I've officially been to every Disneyland in the world!

-cheersandclapping-

While I love Hello Kitty, I love Disney more. How can't I? Disney is my childhood! (And if you didn't watch the classic Disney movies growing up, you had a deprived childhood. But it's ok, you can start now). So obviously, I love Disneyland. I love it so much I couldn't sleep the night before and I was up early on the day itself.

I went (as an early birthday present to myself), with Rena, Simone and Tomomi Senpai. It was really fun, but very crowded (imagine an average wait of two hours per ride). But since I was with such a fun group of people, I didn't really mind the wait. We talked about a range of random topic, most memorably, about "natural" photos (the definition, then trying them out). And we were learning Spanish too! (Tomomi Senpai's major is Spanish).

So without further ado, here are a selection of photos from Disney:

My ticket! Personally, I prefer the HK Disneyland Ticket. It's prettier. 

CASTLE CASTLE CASTLE

Peter Pan!

Team photo! We all bought the same shirt to match!

Jimmy Cricket :D 

Now this is a natural photo~

No matter what, you need a jump shot. 
Rena and I are planning to go back during the Christmas season (and go to DisneySea sometime). We didn't get to see the fireworks this time (I had Church the next day, and we have exams to prepare for), but we're definitely going to watch the Christmas parade and fireworks! (I wanna stay at the Disney hotel....)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.