Wednesday, 31 October 2012

NaNoWriMo Starts Tomorrow~

Even though I'm very bad with dates (how many days are there in the month of ____?), I'm very sure that tomorrow is November 1st, otherwise known as the start of NaNoWriMo. I know this because I have a very important presentation outline due tomorrow.

I am doomed.

Apart from NaNo, I have a huge presentation on the 15th, and a kendo competition on December 1st. I'm not sure where I'll find time to study but still, I will try.

To all my NaNo friends, all the best! I hear that NaNo turns you into a grumpy zombie bear (or something like that, with the mixture of no sleep and caffeine), so here's to mood swings! And to those who are really dedicating their time to this, I really hope you win this year. You have no idea how much I respect you who can carve out such a huge block of time to write.

Let the writing begin~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.