Monday, 19 November 2012

Remembering a Special Day (Autumn #2)

I must thank Dinh for reminding me that yesterday was November 18. One year ago, this was a really special day for me - it marked the end of IB and the start of an awesome trip with my Interact Friends.

Our shirts are designed by the talented James
The trip proved that you don't need to spend a lot of money to have fun. I can't believe that one year ago, I was celebrating my new-found freedom. Now, I'm marking my seventh month in Japan. I really do miss all my friends.

I may have stayed in England for a year, but I'm still used to hot weather. I'm finding autumn really cold. So attests my heating bill.




Seriously, I just want to sit in the sun.

But so pretty.


So Very Pretty


Pretty Pretty Gaidai.


Yesterday, the fateful November 18th, I went to Okutama for Momiji-gari with the other Singaporeans. I'll do a proper post once I sort out the photos, but in the meantime, enjoy the two instragram photos I remembered to take:

Okutama lake is really pretty

And here's some Momiji to tide you over.