Wednesday, 23 January 2013

My Week of Nutella

So last week was my week of Nutella. I think it's a brilliant marketing gimmick by the folks that own Nutella to make you start developing the habit of eating it every day (too bad for you, this week was kaya week for me!).

They have this daily-sized container of Nutella, with one for each day of the week.

All lined up in a pretty row
If I had my way, I'd never open them. But, I remember that if you don't eat it soon, it doesn't taste so good.

Look at them, begging to be eaten. 
 I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to go through an airport. -Goes to hunt for travelling relatives -
This is the start - Sunday
Does anyone know how to re-orientate a photo on Blogger?
And look at the end, with the lonely Nutella bottle

And how come this one is magically oriented the right way? 
So now, I'm wondering what to do with seven tiny empty bottles of Nutella. Any ideas?