Thursday, 4 July 2013

Happiness is.... (#3)

Finding one of your favourite chocolate making kits on sale. (Incidentally, why do these things disappear past Feb- wait, I know the answer).

And before you ask, yes, I did check the expiry dates (I'm fairy responsible when it comes to my health). It's good for another few months.

Happiness is..... is a mini-series I do on this blog to document the smalls things in life that I'm thankful for. There are probably a lot that I missed, but these are the ones that caught my attention. 

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It is! And oishii too! Next time I meet you, I'll hunt them down and make for you :D

      ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.