Thursday, 25 July 2013

Happy 126th Founder's Day MGS!

Today is the 126th birthday (Founder's Day) of my primary and secondary school MGS! I can't express how much I love my school. I was singing this the whole time I was at home:

Unfortunately, I don't sing as well as the cute little girl in the video. Although she doesn't look so little now.

MG is actually the reason why I'm in Japan now. When I was 15, MG had what we called a ROCS trip (ROCS= Reality Outside ClassroomS) and guess where I went?

If you said Kyushu, Japan, you're right!

I came here, fell in love with the place and decided to study in Japan. Fours years after I graduated from MG, I'm studying in.... Kyushu University!

And you know, once an MG girl, always an MG girl.

So Happy Founder's Day MG! May you continue on for many many more years!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.