Saturday, 5 October 2013

Autumn Term has Started!

So, school has started and a bunch of stuff occurred. I'm so glad that school started on a Wednesday instead of a Monday (I'm so tired as it is).


Other interesting things that happened:

One of my classmates realised that I'm here to stay for the four years, and no, I am not an exchange student.

When I was practicing English with my friends, one of their seniors came. So when he heard me speak Japanese, he got a shock.

The clouds looked really pretty - like staircases. Although apparently it may also be 地震雲 (jishingumo - earthquake clouds), which herald an earthquake (I hope not!)

The sun is setting earlier too (that I don't like)


2 comments :

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.