Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

How was your Christmas? I've had a really quiet day at home. But then again, I received three books I ordered from Amazon Japan (Some girls shop for clothes when they're sad, I shop for books) and I got a free copy of APE by Guy Kawasaki!

Well, I still wish I was in Singapore but still....

Last night, I played the piano (first time in public for a long long time) for my Church's candlelight service. I made a few small mistakes, but I'm just thankful I didn't freeze up and pause halfway.

It was kind of dark too. 
And to end of, here's my cover of Silent Night and The First Noel in Japanese. The piano you hear softly in the background would be the piano cover I did for Church.
    

And to end off, here's a Christmas Card I made. Unfortunately, the html code isn't Blogger compatible, but please take a look at this link!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.