Monday, 16 December 2013

My Little Brother Got Hurt!

Remember how I talked about doing my best to post more often? Well, that just hit a setback. I went to Nokonoshima with my mom and little brother today, and while my little brother was playing, he fell and tore his ligament. We had to find a way to get back, go to the hospital and all that.

Thankfully, there were so many helpful people along the way! There were the staff, which carried him from the jungle-gym like place (which is on a fairly steep slope), administered first aid and drove us to the ferry; a really kind stranger who helped push his wheelchair off the boat and carried him into the taxi; the taxi driver, who helped me find the hospital; and of course, the nurse and doctors, who patched him up and lent him crutches. There's really a lot to be thankful for. ^_^

My poor brother. Although he is enjoying having
a cast for people to sign. 
He'll be in crutches for the next three weeks (and he's going back in a week D:), so I'll have to help out more than usual. I'll be busy just making sure my book blog is on schedule (and I may have to miss posts there), so I suppose things like my BAT post at my personal blog and stuff will have to wait. ><

I'll still be around on Google+ though! It takes much less time for me to share a post.

Sorry and see you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.