Saturday, 26 September 2015

Liebster Blog Award

My good friend Nic has apparently nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. I've done it for the book blog, but not this one, so I'm pretty excited!



First things first, Nic's Liebster Blog Award post. Go over and read it! Apart from answering the questions, she also went to search about what this blog was, and shares what she found out.

Rules:

  1. Thank and link the person who nominated you – Answer the questions given by the nominator
  2. Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
  3. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer – Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

So 1. THANKS NIC (But I'm sure you knew that already)

2. Nominate bloggers - this is the part I find the hardest. I don't think I can reach 5, but here goes. 
  1. Inas: Ok, Inas is a vlogger, and I'm not sure if she even makes anymore videos, but hey Inas!! Consider this a plea from me to restart your channel XD Hope you're doing well in school, ya?
  2. Charmaine: My cousin from With a Leap of Faith
  3. Bekah: Hey Becks! I know Nic also nominated you but... (Blog: BekahLIME)
  4. Teann from It Keeps Getting Better: I don't think I've seen you do this, so it'll be fun! 
  5. Whitney from Just About Everything I Can Think Of: This reminded me, I've been following her blog through Google+, now's probably the time to do so via GFC too
Ok yay! I actually have five bloggers to nominate! Could it be that I'm *gasp* making friends? The other bloggers I know, like John Asano are probably too big to qualify :p

As for my questions, I'd like to ask the same questions that Nic asked me. So just scroll down to see them.

Q&A Time
1. What kind of music do you listen to?

Uh, lately I've been listening to a lot of Colton Dixon. And Vocaloid (though my vocaloid songs are the story-based ones)

2. Is there a certain trend to the kind/type of characters you like in a story? (looks, personality, background etc.?)

Um, not a Mary Sue/Gary Stu? To be honest, as long as the character isn't annoying and overly perfect, whether I like him/her depends a lot on how she's written, the story, etc. There's no one type.

3. What other interests do you have besides what you write about on your blog?

I like to read and write stories too. And I like taking photos, though I've shared them here. I like playing the piano too. I could probably think of more if I continue - oh, I like to sew and knit, though I haven't had the time lately. I tend to get an interest in EVERYTHING.

I'm not good at them though.

4. Have you been to any sort of theatre production/stage show before? If so, what was it/were they?

Does From Eve to Mary count? That's the MG play. And I'm pretty sure I saw a few AC ones too. And I saw Wicked in Singapore the last time, and I'm pretty sure when I was a kid I saw Disney on Ice or something on Ice or something at Disneyland. In Japan, I've seen Les Miserables at Hakataza - that was good!

5. If you could choose one superpower to possess, what would it be and why?

I'd take Rogue's superpower so I can have all of them.

6. Do you consider yourself an introvert, extrovert, or a mix in different situations?

Mix, definitely. MG and AC taught me the happiness that can come from being with large groups of people, but I do need some downtime too.

7. What would your dream habitat be like?

Nic, what kind of question is this? House? Climate? *brain overloads*

Uh, I don't know. I'm sorry, but I keep changing based on the circumstances. Oh, but it's gotta be with family and friends.

8. Do you play/have an interest in any sports? If not, are there any specific sports you'd like to try?

I like Golf and Kendo, though I haven't practiced kendo for ages, because I kept hyperventilating.

I want to try dancing one day.

9. One thing on your bucket list.

I don't have a bucket list? But I do want to go to every prefecture in Japan, and every Disneyland in the world. Now that Shanghai got one (was it Shanghai??), I'm missing one location =.=

And as you can see, I like travelling :p

10. Besides English, are there any other languages/dialects you've learnt/are fluent in? If not, what other languages would you like to learn?

I also speak Chinese (Mandarin, and some Hokkien), and Japanese. Although at this stage, my Japanese might be better, because I don't really get the chance to use Japanese.

I also learnt Bahasa Indonesia last year, which means I can do a self-introduction, and ask people for directions. And say that I don't speak Bahasa Indonesia. Basically the survival stuff.

I want to learn all the languages!! Cantonese, Spanish, French, Russian, etc Ok, but first, I guess I should get a better grasp on some of the ones that I've taken classes in/am taking classes - that would be Ancient Greek, Latin and Italian.

11. Why do you blog

Because it's fun, and because I like to share things with each other :D

And one new thing to share with everyone: Today, a very nice lady from the finishing school I'm attending gave me 7 kimonos! I really, really need to find an occasion to wear them XD


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.